Thursday, September 3, 2009

Thing 39....Digital Storytelling.. or not.

The directions are to play with photos gain and put them in an album... which I did for a previous blog.

but then it has you connect this with VoiceThreads. Although I would love to play more with voice threads. I am going to play with Moonfruit.

Moonfruit is a "design your webpage" app. It is free and far more indepth than any of its competitors.

I am just beginning and don't really have a page developed... but over the next few weeks, as I play and learn, please feel free to take a peek and see what I have accomplished.



Anyway.. I decided to go this way because Erik Lowe (my teaching partner) want to do some differentiation with an assignment and instead of having kids make a video documentary, they could build an interactive webpage that documents their service.

So, I am learning how to use the program.

No comments: