Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Thing 26... Ning is dingy

If I remember properly(and successfully reminded from reading Thing 26 instructions) . We played with Ning in the first 23 things on a stick and quite frankly I hate Ning. How is Ning different than any other Social network? The difference being:

1. You can't access it from our school (ding)
2. It has a terrible user interface (ding)
3. It is meant to be exclusive to people with shared ideas... hello, that's why social networking started inthe first place (ding)
4. How many social networks do you need to be a part of? I use Twitter, Linked in, instant message etc. Add in the facebook users/Myspace users ect. and what is the purpose of Ning? One more time suck.

I disliked Ning so much I Unregistered myself from Ning

so, no Ning for me. (ding)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I agree that Ning being blocked at school is a (BING!)
It sure seems to be the networking tool used by most who want to create a network...haven't totally given up on it yet. I just don't get LinkedIn, unless I'm looking for a new job...