Friday, August 1, 2008

Thing 23: Recap and reflection

I really liked the variety of technology that we were introduced to.  Even though I thought they had spread out some of the issues where there needn't have been.  It was a great way to discover and an excuse to play with some features I had never had time to play with.

Thank you, Mike, for your patiance with my venting about some programs.  I am quite open minded and like to try a whole slough of new software/webaps but when I have already spent a year or more playing with one and don't like... I let people know.

I wish we (as a class) spent more time commenting on other peoples blogs.  That would have been nice to see what other were doing.  I am to blame as well.  I commented on other for steps 1-4 but then stoped.  Perhaps because I got just a tad busy this summer, or because there was really no reciprication, or like most people I started working and didn't engage the others around me.  Not sure.. something to ponder about.

I say we keep challenging each other to try new software.  I'll keep sending out my e-mails over the school year and lets hope people keep sending them to me.

Thanks Mike.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Claude,
One of the options had been to use Moodle for the class. This would have put everyone's "Things" in the same spot, so they may have been more likely to comment. What do you think?
I appreciated all of your posts, and what you added to the class! Let me know if I can be of any assistance (Streaming lectures on Ustream?)
Also, a sincere, Best of Luck with your big day coming up!