Thursday, June 25, 2009

Thing 24

still playing around. My guess is that it will take a while for me to be happy. Getting some of the widgets to hold has been a bit annoying.

I am also playing around with HTML to manipulate the margins etc. Man, HTML is not intuative to thickheaded people like me. Maybe because I'm really bad at language HTML doesn't come naturally.

On another Blogger page I have, I link to a Google Calendar so my friends can see the schedule of when we are getting together. That works really well but it was a pain in the keaster to get up and running.

I'll keep modifying but I think I'm going on to step 25 at the same time. This "thing" looks like an on-going project.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Welcome back!
I had similar issues with trying to get the format exactly the way I wanted. Looking forward to learning with you! I never got on MySpace...seemed too commercial, and then when Rupert Murdoch bought it....