Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Thing 1: Create a Blog

O.k. so this part isn't new to me... so I am going to try and mess with the HTML coding and had in a hyperlinked caledar from google etc. In my other blog although super geeky, I have done some of these things before. I will put the link up but I warn you, this is all about D&D and other game related matters.

I figure if I can expand in the HTML part, then the blog pretty much becomes as personalized as it can be. I dont' know HTML so that will be quite the experience.

So here is the link to my other blogger site. Gulp. Don't Laugh

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Claude,
Glad you're on board with this.
It will push me! (I hope!)
Hadn't seen the dark side, I mean your other blog before...In the words of people from "around here", "That's diferent!"
;-)